Looking for a new, delicious way to incorporate Hatch Green Chile into your cooking? Try this mouthwatering, cheesy bread recipe that combines garlic, artichoke, and green chile for a perfect appetizer or side dish. This how to cook with Hatch Green Chile recipes guide will walk you through the steps to create a delectable and satisfying snack that your friends and family will love.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 14 oz can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 oz Hatch Green Chile
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 small loaf ciabatta bread
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add in garlic and cook for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Remove from heat, add in cheese, artichoke hearts, green chile, and cream cheese. Stir until just combined, not melted quite yet.
- Slice the ciabatta bread lengthwise and place onto a baking tray.
- Spoon the mixture evenly over the ciabatta bread and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the bread into a preheated broiler for 4-5 minutes or just until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Enjoy this cheesy garlic, artichoke, and green chile bread as an appetizer or side dish, and don't be afraid to explore other ways to incorporate Hatch Green Chile into your cooking with our other recipes like Hatch Green Chile Cheddar Biscuits or Green Chile Chocolate Chip Cookies.