Are you a fan of rich, chocolatey brownies that boast the perfect balance of cakey, fudgy, and a crunchy crust? Prepare to have your taste buds tantalized as we take this classic dessert to new heights by infusing it with a hint of red chile. This unexpected twist adds a delightful tanginess to each bite, creating a delectable treat that is guaranteed to leave you craving more. Read on to discover how to create these irresistible Hatch Red Chile Infused Chocolate Brownies that will make you the star of your next gathering.
Using Chopped Chile Co. Red Chile, you can make these brownies and experience a mouthful of chocolatey goodness.
Serving Yield: Around 9 Brownies
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- 6oz Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Crushed Red Chile Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Chile Co. Red Chile
- 2/3 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler over simmering water or in a microwave in 30 second increments. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and salt. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar. Add cocoa powder, cayenne pepper, chile flakes, and red chile to the egg mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the flour and salt, then stir vigorously until thick and smooth. Spread the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for around 35 minutes or until a knife comes clean. Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!
As much as we love chocolate brownies around here, these Green Chile Chocolate Chip Cookies have our heart.