Queso is a classic dip for any occasion, whether it's a party or just relaxing on the couch. This recipe will show you how to make a tangy queso.
Using Chopped Chile Co. Chopped Green Chile, you can make this delicious beer queso.
Serving Yield: 3-4 Cups
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 16oz Velveeta® Cheese Cubed
- 5oz Beer (Your Favorite One!)
- 1 Jar Chopped Chile Co. Green Chile
- 1 Tomato Chopped (optional)
- Garlic Salt to taste
- In a pot, add onions and butter. Sauté over medium-high heat until tender.
Add in the Velveeta® Cheese and beer. Stir until melted, adding more beer to reach desired consistency.
- Add in the Chopped Chile Co. Green Chile and stir until combined.
Add garlic salt to taste. If desired, mix in the chopped tomato.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!