Everyone loves a good chocolate chip cookie. Getting the combination of different flours and sugars can be complex. Luckily this recipe will show you how to make the perfect cookies with an extra kick of spice.
Using Chopped Chile Co. Chopped Green Chile, you can make your own green chile cookies. Each bite will have an added kick of spice that brings the flavor of these cookies to a whole new level.
Serving Yield: About 20 cookies
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Chile Co. Green Chile
- 8 Tbsp Butter Softened
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg Large
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 & 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Chopped Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Add the egg and the vanilla, beat until creamy.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Then add the dry mixture to the liquid mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in the green chile, chocolate chips, and the roasted pecans.
- Roll dough into balls and place onto the baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 11 - 14 minutes or until edges brown. Let cool and enjoy!