Deliciously cheesy bread incorporating garlic, artichoke, and green chile.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 14 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 oz Green Chile
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 small loaf ciabatta bread
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add in garlic and cook for 30 seconds to a minute.
Remove from heat, add in cheese, artichoke hearts, green chile, and cream cheese. Stir until just combined, not melted quite yet.
Slice the ciabatta bread lengthwise and place onto a baking tray.
- Spoon the mixture evenly over the ciabatta bread and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the bread into preheated broiler for 4-5 minutes or just until the cheese melted and bubbling. Serve warm and enjoy!