Who doesn't love brownies, the chocolatey, fudgy dessert is a hit. The perfect brownies are cakey, fudgy, and leaves just enough for crunchy crust lovers. We added a kick to these brownies by using red chile to add some tanginess to each bite.
Using Chopped Chile Co. Red Chile, you can make these brownies and experience a mouthful of chocolatey goodness.
Serving Yield: Around 9 Brownies
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- 6oz Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Crushed Red Chile Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Chile Co. Red Chile
- 2/3 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler over simmering water or in a microwave in 30 second increments. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and salt. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar. Add cocoa powder, cayenne pepper, chile flakes, and red chile to the egg mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the flour and salt, then stir vigorously until thick and smooth. Spread the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for around 35 minutes or until a knife comes clean. Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!